The Leadership Skills Programme is a new course curriculum and Level 2 qualification launched on 1 September 2016.
It is a ground-breaking programme for students to take part in practical learning, allowing them to continually build and innovate their leadership skills and knowledge through core subjects - especially maths, English and science.
What will students get out of the Leadership Skills Programme?
- prepare students to become more confident and self-assured
- equip students with behaviours and attitudes they need for the next stage of their development
- develop desired character traits and behaviours in students
- develop students’ SMSC well being
- increase engagement in maths, English and science
How can I deliver the Leadership Skills Programme at my school?
Simply purchase the 2016/17 licence for £1,000 to get:
- Access to the Leadership Skills Programme activities and resources
- Unlimited courses and accredited Leadership Skills achievement e-certificates for your learners
- Up to 75 learner registrations and certifications for the Level 2 Qualification in Leadership Skills
- Training for 1 member of staff*
*Additional learner registrations and Tutor Training places can be purchased on a per person basis.
Interested? Place an order now.
You can also download the leaflet to pass the information about the Leadership Skills Programme to friends/colleagues.
Date printed: 30/03/2017